The European Community and the Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Persson & Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2016.
"EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 16-53, January.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Papers 2013:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Paper Series 991, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Di Rubbo, P. & Canali, Gabriele, 2008. "A Comparative Study of EU and US Trade Policies for Developing Countries: The Case of Agri-Food Products," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43961, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Honório Kume & Pedro Miranda & Marta Reis Castilho, 2004.
"Acordo de Livre-Comércio Mercosul-União Européia : Uma Estimativa dos Impactos no Comércio Brasileiro,"
1054, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Honorio Kume & Guida Piani & Pedro Miranda & Marta Castilho, 2004. "Acordo De Livre Comércio Mercosul - União Européia: Uma Estimativa Dos Impactos No Comércio Brasileiro," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 082, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- James Putzel, 1998. "The business of aid: Transparency and accountability in European union development assistance," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 71-96.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0070-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of EU Trade Preferences for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2006:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2006.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999. "Asymmetric Regionalism in Sub-Saharan Africa: Where Do We Stand?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2299, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1995. "Trade Policy and Regional Integration: Implications for the Relations between Europe and Africa," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 387-410, May.
- Lars Nilsson, 2002. "Trading relations: is the roadmap from Lometo Cotonou correct?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 439-452.
- Iván Martín, 2003. "El Sistema Generalizado de Preferencias: las razones de una frustración (Generalized System of Preferences: The Reasons for the Frustration)," International Trade 0307007, EconWPA.
- Francesco Aiello, 1999. "The Stabilisation of LDCs' Export Earnings. The impact of the EU STABEX programme," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-85.
- Philippe Hugon, 1993. "L'Europe et le Tiers Monde : entre la mondialisation et la régionalisation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(136), pages 725-748.
- Maurizio Carbone, 2008. "Better aid, less ownership: multi-annual programming and the EU's development strategies in Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 218-229.
- Carlo Secchi, 1993. "Europe et Amérique latine : quelles relations pour les années 90 ?," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(136), pages 781-806.
- Francesco Aiello, 1999. "Effects of STABEX on ACPs' economic growth: Further evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1033-1042.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521385114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.