The Rural Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez, Jorge & Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011.
"Agricultural institutions, industrialization and growth: The case of New Zealand and Uruguay in 1870-1940,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 151-168, April.
- Jeorge Álvarez & Ennio Bilancini & Simone D’Alessandro & Gabriel Porcile, 2010. "Agricultural Institutions, Industrialization and Growth: the Case of New Zealand and Uruguay in 1870-1940," Department of Economics 0635, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jeorge Àlvarez & Ennio Bilancini & Simone D’Alessandro & Gabriel Porcile, 2010. "Agricultural institutions, industrialization and growth: the case of New Zealand and Uruguay in 1870-1940," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 053, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ian W. Mclean, 2004.
"Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(250), pages 330-345, September.
- Ian W. McLean, 2004. "Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ian McLean, 2004. "Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0410003, EconWPA.
- Simon Ville & Olav Wicken, 2013.
"The dynamics of resource-based economic development: evidence from Australia and Norway,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 1341-1371, October.
- Simon Ville & Olav Wicken, 2012. "The Dynamics of Resource-Based Economic Development: Evidence from Australia and Norway," Economics Working Papers wp12-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Ian W. McLean, 2010. "Responding to Shocks: Australia's Institutions and Policies," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-30, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kenneth E. Jackson, 2011. "Globalisation, Agriculture and Development: New Zealand’s Path to Prosperity?," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521125949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.