Finance and Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Pollin, 2008. "Considerations on Interest Rate Exogeneity," Working Papers wp177, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dora Benedek & Ernesto Crivelli & Sanjeev Gupta & Priscilla Muthoora, 2014.
"Foreign Aid and Revenue: Still a Crowding-Out Effect?,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(1), pages 67-96, March.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Sanjeev Gupta & Priscilla S Muthoora & Dora Benedek, 2012. "Foreign Aid and Revenue; Still a Crowding Out Effect?," IMF Working Papers 12/186, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521057561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .