Le partage de l'emploi : Solution au chômage ou frein à l'emploi ?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Lanoie & Francois Raymond & Bruce Shearer, 2001. "Work sharing and productivity: evidence from firm level data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 1213-1220.
- Michael Huberman & Paul Lanoie, 1998. "Worksharing in Québec: Five Case Studies," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-11, CIRANO.
- Michael Huberman & Paul Lanoie, 2000. "Changing Attitudes Toward Worksharing: Evidence from Quebec," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(2), pages 141-155, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirmon:1996mo-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .