Wastewater irrigation and health: assessing and mitigating risk in low-income countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oweis, Theib & Hachum, Ahmed, 2006. "Water harvesting and supplemental irrigation for improved water productivity of dry farming systems in West Asia and North Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 57-73, February.
- Rockström, Johan & Karlberg, Louise & Wani, Suhas P. & Barron, Jennie & Hatibu, Nuhu & Oweis, Theib & Bruggeman, Adriana & Farahani, Jalali & Qiang, Zhu, 2010. "Managing water in rainfed agriculture--The need for a paradigm shift," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 543-550, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasmeen, Tahira & Ali, Qasim & Islam, Faisal & Noman, Ali & Akram, M. Sohail & Javed, M. Tariq, 2014. "Biologically treated wastewater fertigation induced growth and yield enhancement effects in Vigna radiata L," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 124-130.
- Scheierling, S. M., 2010. "Improving wastewater use in agriculture: an emerging priority," IWMI Working Papers H043153, International Water Management Institute.
- Abedullah & Ali, Haseeb & Kouser, Shahzad, 2012. "Pesticide or Wastewater, Which One is Bigger Culprit for Acute Health Symptoms among Vegetable Growers in Pakistan’s Punjab," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126598, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1734-:d:114502 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWastewater irrigation; Public health; Health hazards; Risk assessment; Epidemiology; Sewage sludge; Excreta; Diseases; Vegetables; Leaf vegetables; Economic impact; Wastewater treatment; Irrigation methods; Developing countries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:137591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.