Cost Economies and Market Power in U.S. Beef Packing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & MacDonald, James M., 2000.
"Tracing The Effects Of Agricultural Commodity Prices On Food Processing Costs,"
11987, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & MacDonald, James M., 2001. "Tracing the Effects of Agricultural Commodity Prices on Food Processing Costs," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125829, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Madison, Milton E., 2000. "Structural Change In U.S. Chicken And Turkey Slaughter," Agricultural Economics Reports 34049, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2007. "Formal beef alliances and alignment challenges: issues in contracting, pricing and quality," Project Report Series 7709, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dgiamo:11934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daucdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .