African Development Report 2005
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kievani, Ramin. & Tah, Joseph H.M. & Kurul, Esra. & Habanda, Henry., 2010. "Green jobs creation through sustainable refurbishment in the developing countries," ILO Working Papers 994576813402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0622-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kayande, U. & de Bruyn, A. & Lilien, G.L. & Rangaswamy, A. & van Bruggen, G.H., 2006. "How Feedback Can Improve Managerial Evaluations of Model-based Marketing Decision Support Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-039-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:457681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Susan V. & Zachariadis, M., 2010. "A historical analysis of core financial services infrastructure: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .