Interpreting Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles using Systems Thinking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sadowski, Bert M., 2000. "The myth of market dominance: telecommunication manufacturing in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic -- a case study," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 323-345, May.
- Fernández, Zulima & Usero, Belén, 2009. "Competitive behavior in the European mobile telecommunications industry: Pioneers vs. followers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 339-347, August.
- Ken Roberts & Changcheng Zhou, 2000. "New Private Enterprises in Three Transitional Contexts: Central Europe, the Former Soviet Union and China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 187-199.
- Whalley, Jason & Curwen, Peter, 2012. "Incumbency and market share within European mobile telecommunication networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 222-236.
- Dunnewijk, Theo & Hultén, Staffan, 2006. "A Brief History of Mobile Telecommunication in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Delis, Manthos & Staikouras, Christos, 2006.
"Determinants Of Bank Profitability In The South Eastern European Region,"
10274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Matthaios D. Delis & Christos K. Staikouras, 2006. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in the South Eastern European Region," Working Papers 47, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
Keywordsunmanned aerial vehicles; UAV; transfer of mass; transfer of energy; transfer of information; system; classification;
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:11:y:2013:i:1:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .