Notwendigkeit einer Finanzreform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Homburg, Stefan, 1996. "Notwendigkeit einer Finanzreform," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 76(7), pages 336-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pitlik, Hans & Schmid, Gunther & Strotmann, Harald, 2001. "Bargaining Power of Smaller States in Germany's Landerfinanzausgleich 1979-90," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(1-2), pages 183-201, October.
- Seitz, Helmut, 1999. "Subnational government bailouts in Germany," ZEI Working Papers B 20-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Blankart Charles B., 2012. "Wie finanzieren sich Völkergemeinschaften? Vom Kaiserreich zur Eurokrise – Drei Modelle im Vergleich," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 61(3), pages 241-266, December.
- Friedrich Schneider & Thomas Lenk, 2000. "Grundzüge der föderalen Finanzverfassung aus ökonomischer Perspektive: Trennsystem vs. Verbundsystem," Economics working papers 2000-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergovernmental fiscal relations;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:93142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.