Zur Steuerfreiheit des Existenzminimums
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Stefan, 1995. "Grundentlastung und Progressionsvorbehalt," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 849-850.
- Baumann, Franz & Genser, Bernd, 1993. "Zur tariflichen Umsetzung des steuerlichen Existenzminimums," Discussion Papers, Series II 209, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Dziadkowski, 2008. "Verringerung der Überbesteuerung durch heimliche Steuererhöhungen dringend erforderlich," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(10), pages 19-24, May.
- Dieter Dziadkowski, 2013. "Zur Regionalisierung weiterer Steuertarife in Deutschland – Der Bayern-Tarif als Starting Point?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(05), pages 20-28, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome tax; Basic allowance;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:92901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.