Transforming Economies, Technology Transfer and Multinational Corporations Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1994. "Capital inflows to Latin America," MPRA Paper 13406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & R. Todd Smith, 1996.
"Too much of a good thing: the macroeconomic effects of taxing capital inflows,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 436-464.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Smith, R. Todd, 1998. "Too much of a good thing: The macroeconomic effects of taxing capital inflows," MPRA Paper 13234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srdjan Redzepagic & Malisa Djukic, 2012. "Macroeconomic Aspects and Perspectives of Serbia within the Process of Enlargement of the Uropean Union," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology transfer; institutional change; FDI;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:zirebs:v:7:y:2004:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurica Šimurina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.