Finance and Growth: Institutional Considerations, Financial Policies and Causality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Arestis & Panicos O. Demetriades, 1997. "Finance and Growth: Insitututional Considerations, Financial Policies and Causality," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 97/02, Department of Economics, Keele University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebru TOPCU Author- Workplace-Name: Nevsehir Haci Bektas Veli University, Department of Economics, Turkey, 2016. "Reexamining Finance-Growth Nexus: A New Literature Survey," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 5(Special I), pages 1-7, august.
- Arestis, Philip & Basu, Santonu, 2004. "Financial globalisation and regulation," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-140, June.
- Harilaos Mertzanis, 2011. "The effectiveness of corporate governance policy in Greece," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 222-243, July.
- Mohamed Osman Suliman & Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2008.
"The Institutional Environment and the Banking – Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA,"
392, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2008.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Suliman, Mohamed Osman, 2008. "The Institutional Environment and the Banking - Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA," MPRA Paper 11854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ng, Adam & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2015. "Property rights and the stock market-growth nexus," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 48-63.
- Ang, James B. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 2007.
"Financial liberalization, financial sector development and growth: Evidence from Malaysia,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 215-233, September.
- James B. Ang & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2005. "Financial Liberalization, Financial Sector Development And Growth: Evidence From Malaysia," CAMA Working Papers 2005-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Sami NABI & M. Osman SULIMAN, 2009. "Institutions, Banking Development, And Economic Growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(4), pages 436-457, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; economic growth; causality; financial system;
All these keywords.
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:zirebs:v:2:y:1999:i:1:p:37-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jurica Šimurina The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jurica Šimurina to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.