‘Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth’: Analysing Donors’ Aid Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Kilby, 2013.
"An Empirical Assessment of Informal Influence in the World Bank,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 431-464.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "An empirical assessment of informal influence in the World Bank," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 9, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Raffer, Kunibert, 1997. "Helping southern net food importers after the Uruguay round: A proposal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1901-1907, November.
More about this item
Keywordsaid statistics; aid recording; reforms of aid.;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:zirebs:v:1:y:1998:i:2:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurica Šimurina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .