Financial Development and Inclusive Growth: Impact of Government Intervention in Prioritised Credit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Financial Inclusion, Gender Dimension, and Economic Impact on Poor Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-15.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017.
"Recent finance advances in information technology for inclusive development: a survey,"
17/009, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Recent finance advances in information technology for inclusive development: a survey," MPRA Paper 79638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & De Moor, Lieven, 2015.
"Recent advances in finance for inclusive development: a survey,"
67299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & De Moor Lieven, 2015. "Recent advances in finance for inclusive development: a survey," Working Papers 15/005, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:zirebs:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:55-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurica Šimurina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.