The Adoption of ICT in Small And Medium-sized Family Business. The Role of Younger Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2010. "Monetary policy report to the Congress, July 21, 2010," Web Site 99, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fuchun Li & Pierre St-Amant, 2010.
"Financial Stress, Monetary Policy, and Economic Activity,"
Bank of Canada Review,
Bank of Canada, vol. 2010(Autumn), pages 9-18.
- Fuchun Li & Pierre St-Amant, 2010. "Financial Stress, Monetary Policy, and Economic Activity," Staff Working Papers 10-12, Bank of Canada.
- anonymous, 2010. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Web Site 85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daianu, Daniel & Kallai, Ella, 2008. "Disinflation and Inflation Targeting in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Michael Dotsey, 2006. "A review of inflation targeting in developed countries," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q3, pages 10-20.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; digital entrepreneur; family business; small and medium enterprises; technological innovation; generational change;
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v04:y2011:i2(14):a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .