Exploring Successful International Human Resource Management: Past, Present, and Future Directions
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIHRM; HRM; Localization; Talent Management; IHRM Future;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v02:y2009:i4(8):a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .