Improving Capital Budgeting Through Probabilistic Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luban F., 2002. "An Integrated Investment Decision Analysis Procedure Combining Simulation and Utility Theory," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 23-36, January -.
- Binder, John J & Chaput, J Scott, 1996. ""Error Correction": A Positive Analysis of Corporate Capital Budgeting Practices," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 307-307, November.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:15:y:2012:i:03:n:s0219091512500142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Dragota & Lucian Tatu & Daniel Pele & Nicoleta Vintila & Andreea Semenescu, 2010. "Capital budgeting: the Romanian university professors' points of view," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 2(2), pages 95-102, December.
- Goran Karanovic & Bisera Gjosevska, 2012. "Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty Using Monte Carlo Simulation and its Influence on Project Realization," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 145-162, December.
- Binder, John J & Chaput, J Scott, 1996. "A Positive Analysis of Corporate Capital Budgeting Practices," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 245-257, May.
More about this item
KeywordsProbabilistic approaches; capital budgeting; variability impact; risk return profile; behavioral economics; net present value at risk (NPV@Risk);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219091517500187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/rpbfmp/rpbfmp.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.