Dividends, Controlling Shareholders And Firm Performance: An Investigation Of Large Firms On The Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2007. "Fuel for Thought: April â€“ June 2007," Energy & Environment, , vol. 18(6), pages 815-816, November.
- Unknown, 2007. "Indicators June-07," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-3, June.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:18:y:2007:i:08:n:s0129183107011297 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Secretariat, 2007. "Activities of JSCES in 2006â€“2007," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 3, pages 57-58, December.
- George Cheriyan & K.C. Sharma & J.V.R. Murty & Sanjay Agarwal & Parmesh Shah, 2007. "Rajasthan, India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25019, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDividends; firm performance; ultimate ownership; agency cost; JEL Classification: G32; JEL Classification: G34; JEL Classification: G35; JEL Classification: L25;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:08:y:2013:i:02:n:s2010495213500115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.