The Interaction Between The Financial Sector And The Real Sector: A Stochastic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1988. "Answering the call for banking supervision," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Aug.
- Anonymous, 1988. "Abstracts Selected Papers, July 1988," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1988. "Abstracts Of Selected Papers," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 17(2), October.
- Mark S. Daskin & Leonard Evans & Randolph Hall & Charles E. M. Pearce & Gordon Newell, 1988. "Bibliographic Section," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 289-293, November.
- Anonymous, 1988. "Abstracts: Organized Symposia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Sreedhar, 1988. "Treaty Relations between Nepal and Tibet," China Report, , vol. 24(3), pages 243-288, August.
- anonymous, 1988. "Born of a panic: forming the Fed System," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Aug.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic; portfolio; investment; GDP; Jamaican financial market; C0; E0; G0;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:07:y:2012:i:02:n:s2010495212500091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .