The Effects Of Price Dynamics On Optimal Futures Hedging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1988. "Answering the call for banking supervision," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Aug.
- Anonymous, 1988. "Abstracts Selected Papers, July 1988," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1988. "Abstracts Of Selected Papers," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 17(2), October.
- Mark S. Daskin & Leonard Evans & Randolph Hall & Charles E. M. Pearce & Gordon Newell, 1988. "Bibliographic Section," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 289-293, November.
- Anonymous, 1988. "Abstracts: Organized Symposia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Sreedhar, 1988. "Treaty Relations between Nepal and Tibet," China Report, , vol. 24(3), pages 243-288, August.
- anonymous, 1988. "Born of a panic: forming the Fed System," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Aug.
More about this item
KeywordsHedge ratio; hedging performance; price dynamics; short-run; long-run; G13;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:07:y:2012:i:02:n:s201049521250008x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.