Perceived Risks of Conventional and Organic Produce: Pesticides, Pathogens, and Natural Toxins
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2007.
"Putting their money where their mouths are: Consumer willingness to pay for multi-ingredient, processed organic food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-159, April.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2006. "Putting Their Money Where Their Mouths Are: Consumer Willingness to Pay for Multi-Ingredient, Processed Organic Food Products," Working Papers 204879, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Fournier, Anne J., 2018.
"Direct-selling farming and urban externalities: What impact on product quality and market size?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 97-111.
- Anne Fournier,, 2016. "Direct-selling farming and urban externalities: what impact on products quality and market size?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Fournier, Anne, 2016. "Direct-selling farming and urban externalities: what impact on products quality and market size?," Working Papers 234644, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Xuhui Wang & Frida Pacho & Jia Liu & Redempta Kajungiro, 2019. "Factors Influencing Organic Food Purchase Intention in Developing Countries and the Moderating Role of Knowledge," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Shah, Nida & Nisar, Wasay, 2019. "Consumer Buying Behavior of Organic Food with Respect to Health and Safety Concerns among Adolescents," MPRA Paper 93570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dakpo, K.H. & Vincent, M. & Boussemart, J.-P., 2018. "Spatial aggregation of land uses allocation and pesticide efficiency at landscape level A Multi-ware production approach," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277258, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Giraud-Héraud & Maria Aguiar Fontes & Alexandra Seabra Pinto, 2014. "Crise sanitaires de l'alimentation et analyses comportementales," Working Papers hal-00949126, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:riskan:v:21:y:2001:i:2:p:319-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1539-6924 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.