Physicians' financial incentives and treatment choices in heart attack management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diane Alexander & Molly Schnell, 2019. "The Impacts of Physician Payments on Patient Access, Use, and Health," NBER Working Papers 26095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei & Zhang, Jin, 2018. "Efficient Liability in Expert Markets," MPRA Paper 87317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2018.
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2018.
"Physician Competition and the Provision of Care: Evidence from Heart Attacks,"
American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 4(2), pages 226-261, Spring.
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2018. "Physician Competition and the Provision of Care: Evidence from Heart Attacks," American Journal of Health Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 226-261, Spring.
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2015. "Physician competition and the provision of care: evidence from heart attacks," Working Paper Series 2015-7, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 15 May 2015.
- Hafner, Lucas & Reif, Simon & Seebauer, Michael, 2017. "Physician behavior under prospective payment schemes: Evidence from artefactual field and lab experiments," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 18/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:quante:v:6:y:2015:i:3:p:703-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.