Complements and substitutes in the opttmal assignment problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arribas, I. & Urbano, A., 2018.
"Identification of efficient equilibria in multiproduct trading with indivisibilities and non-monotonicity,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 83-94.
- Iván Arribas & Amparo Urbano, 2018. "Identification of efficient equilibria in multiproduct trading with indivisibilities and non-monotonicity," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0318, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Delacrétaz, David & Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie M. & Wilkening, Tom, 2019. "Two-sided allocation problems, decomposability, and the impossibility of efficient trade," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 416-454.
- Pérez-Castrillo, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 2019.
"Comparative statics in the multiple-partners assignment game,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 177-192.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Marilda Sotomayor, 2018. "Comparative Statics in the Multiple-Partners Assignment Game," Working Papers 1036, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie M., 2020. "Asymptotically optimal prior-free clock auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 187(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:navlog:v:9:y:1962:i:1:p:45-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1002/(ISSN)1931-9193 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1002/(ISSN)1931-9193 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.