The eclectic theory of international production: A case study of the international hotel industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Tung-Lung S. & Chuang, Cheng-Min & Jan, Wen-Shiung, 1998. "International collaboration of law firms: Modes, motives and advantages," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 241-262, October.
- Calegario, Cristina Lelis Leal & Houston, Jack E. & Bruhn, NÃ¡dia Campos Pereira, 3. "Foreign Market Entry Strategies In The United States/European Union Agribusiness Trade Context," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(3).
- Moore, Winston & CRAIGWELL, ROLAND, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and tourism in SIDS: evidence from panel causality tests," MPRA Paper 33438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilla Jensen, 2003. "Socialism, Spillovers and Markets in Cuba," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 435-459.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:580-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivanov, Stanislav & Ivanova, Maya, 2016. "Market penetration of hotel chains: Does culture matter?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 259-264.
- Nowak, Jean-Jacques & Petit, Sylvain & Sahli, Mondher, 2013. "Tourism and Globalization: A Trade Theoretic Approach," MPRA Paper 75087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0366-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bardhyl DAUTI, 2009. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Macedonia. Evidence from time series 1994 – 2008," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09,in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09, pages 41-55 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Cheung, Fanny S.L. & Leung, Wing-Fai, 2007. "International expansion of transnational advertising agencies in China: An assessment of the stages theory approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 251-268, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:225-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie Zhang & Camilla Jensen, 2005. "Comparative Advantage in Tourism - A Supply-Side Analysis of Tourism Flows," ERSA conference papers ersa05p183, European Regional Science Association.
- David de Matías Batalla, 2014. "ICT impact on internationalization. A critical review of the eclectic paradigm," Journal of Socioeconomic Engineering, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social, issue 2, pages 16-24, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:2:y:1981:i:4:p:197-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.