The Legalization of Recreational Marijuana: How Likely Is the Worst‐Case Scenario?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng Cheng & Walter J. Mayer & Yanling Mayer, 2018. "The Effect Of Legalizing Retail Marijuana On Housing Values: Evidence From Colorado," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(3), pages 1585-1601, July.
- Sabia, Joseph J. & Nguyen, Thanh Tam, 2016. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9831, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ali Palali & Jan C. van Ours, 2015.
"Distance to Cannabis Shops and Age of Onset of Cannabis Use,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(11), pages 1483-1501, November.
- Palali, A. & van Ours, J.C., 2013. "Distance to Cannabis-Shops and Age of Onset of Cannabis Use," Discussion Paper 2013-048, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palali, Ali & van Ours, Jan C, 2013. "Distance to cannabis-shops and age of onset of cannabis use," CEPR Discussion Papers 9632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baggio, Michele & Chong, Alberto & Simon, David, 2020. "Sex, marijuana and baby booms," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Michele Baggio & Alberto Chong & David Simon, 2018. "Sex, Drugs, and Baby Booms: Can Behavior Overcome Biology?," NBER Working Papers 25208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dragone, Davide & Prarolo, Giovanni & Vanin, Paolo & Zanella, Giulio, 2019.
"Crime and the legalization of recreational marijuana,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 488-501.
- Dragone, Davide & Prarolo, Giovanni & Vanin, Paolo & Zanella, Giulio, 2017. "Crime and the Legalization of Recreational Marijuana," IZA Discussion Papers 10522, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Per se drugged driving laws and traffic fatalities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 122-134.
- Jacqueline M. Doremus & Sarah S. Stith & Jacob M. Vigil, 2020. "Off-label use of recreational cannabis: Acid reflux in Colorado," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(1), pages 338-348.
- Angela K. Dills & Sietse Goffard & Jeffrey Miron, 2017. "The Effects of Marijuana Liberalizations: Evidence from Monitoring the Future," NBER Working Papers 23779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhuang Hao & Benjamin Cowan, 2017. "The Cross-Border Spillover Effects of Recreational Marijuana Legalization," NBER Working Papers 23426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anat Gofen, 2015. "Reconciling policy dissonance: patterns of governmental response to policy noncompliance," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Jeffrey Brinkman & David Mok-Lamme, 2017. "Not in My Backyard? Not So Fast. The Effect of Marijuana Legalization on Neighborhood Crime," Working Papers 17-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 18 Jul 2017.
- Joseph J. Sabia & Jeffrey Swigert & Timothy Young, 2017. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Body Weight," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 6-34, January.
- Cervený, J. & van Ours, J.C. & Chomynova, Pavla & Mravcik, Viktor, 2015. "Cannabis Decriminalization and the Age of Onset of Cannabis Use," Discussion Paper 2015-007, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:33:y:2014:i:1:p:221-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.