Innovation Inducement Prizes: Connecting Research to Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Reis, 2006.
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(3), pages 793-821.
- Ricardo Reis, 2005. "Inattentive Producers," NBER Working Papers 11820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2005. "Inattentive Producers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2005. "Inattentive Producers," 2005 Meeting Papers 290, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & D. Roderick Kiewiet & Charles Noussair, 1992.
"Voting On Growth Control Measures: Preferences And Strategies,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 191-213, July.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Kiewiet, Roderick D. & Noussair, Charles N., 1991. "Voting on Growth Control Measures: Preferences and Strategies," Working Papers 777, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kahn, Matthew E & Matsusaka, John G, 1997. "Demand for Environmental Goods: Evidence from Voting Patterns on California Initiatives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 137-173, April.
- W. Viscusi, 2009. "Valuing risks of death from terrorism and natural disasters," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 191-213, June.
- Daniel Halbheer & Sarah Niggli & Armin Schmutzler, 2006.
"What Does it Take to Sell Environmental Policy? An Empirical Analysis of Referendum Data,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(4), pages 441-462, April.
- Daniel Halbheer & Sarah Niggli & Armin Schmutzler, 2003. "What does it take to sell Environmental Policy? An empirical Analysis of Referendum Data," SOI - Working Papers 0304, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2005.
- Jaeseung Lee & Trudy Cameron, 2008. "Popular Support for Climate Change Mitigation: Evidence from a General Population Mail Survey," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 223-248, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray, Fiona & Stern, Scott & Campbell, Georgina & MacCormack, Alan, 2012. "Grand Innovation Prizes: A theoretical, normative, and empirical evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1779-1792.
- Marcie Pitt-Catsouphes & Stephanie Cosner Berzin & Tay K. McNamara & Cal Halvorsen & Jim Emerman, 2016. "The Impact of the Purpose Prize™: Exploring a Method to Stimulate Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 133-167, June.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2016.
"Market outcomes and dynamic patent buyouts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 207-243.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:343-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel P. Gross, 2017.
"Performance feedback in competitive product development,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 48(2), pages 438-466, May.
- Daniel P. Gross, 2016. "Performance Feedback in Competitive Product Development," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-110, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2016.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brueggemann, Julia & Meub, Lukas, 2015. "Experimental evidence on the effects of innovation contests," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 251, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Karim R. Lakhani, 2015. "Innovation Experiments: Researching Technical Advance, Knowledge Production, and the Design of Supporting Institutions," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 16 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyler Cowen & Alex Tabarrok, 2016. "A Skeptical View of the National Science Foundation's Role in Economic Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 235-248, Summer.
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Karim R. Lakhani, 2016. "Innovation Experiments: Researching Technical Advance, Knowledge Production, and the Design of Supporting Institutions," Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 135-167.
- Greco, Marco & Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio, 2017. "Hitting the nail on the head: Exploring the relationship between public subsidies and open innovation efficiency," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 213-225.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:72-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- EFI - Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (Berlin) (ed.), 2016. "Gutachten zu Forschung, Innovation und technologischer Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands 2016," Research, Innovation and Technological Performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin, volume 127, number 2016, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:752-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.