Innovation Inducement Prizes: Connecting Research to Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2016.
"Market outcomes and dynamic patent buyouts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 207-243.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brueggemann, Julia & Meub, Lukas, 2015. "Experimental evidence on the effects of innovation contests," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 251, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Karim R. Lakhani, 2015. "Innovation Experiments: Researching Technical Advance, Knowledge Production, and the Design of Supporting Institutions," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 16, pages 135-167 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyler Cowen & Alex Tabarrok, 2016. "A Skeptical View of the National Science Foundation's Role in Economic Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 235-248, Summer.
- Murray, Fiona & Stern, Scott & Campbell, Georgina & MacCormack, Alan, 2012. "Grand Innovation Prizes: A theoretical, normative, and empirical evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1779-1792.
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:438-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Karim R. Lakhani, 2016. "Innovation Experiments: Researching Technical Advance, Knowledge Production, and the Design of Supporting Institutions," Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 135-167.
- Greco, Marco & Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio, 2017. "Hitting the nail on the head: Exploring the relationship between public subsidies and open innovation efficiency," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 213-225.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:72-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcie Pitt-Catsouphes & Stephanie Cosner Berzin & Tay K. McNamara & Cal Halvorsen & Jim Emerman, 2016. "The Impact of the Purpose Prize™: Exploring a Method to Stimulate Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 133-167, June.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- EFI - Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (Berlin) (ed.), 2016. "Gutachten zu Forschung, Innovation und technologischer Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands 2016," Research, Innovation and Technological Performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin, volume 127, number 2016.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:343-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel P. Gross, 2017.
"Performance feedback in competitive product development,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 48(2), pages 438-466, May.
- Daniel P. Gross, 2016. "Performance Feedback in Competitive Product Development," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-110, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:752-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.