The impact of changing financial work incentives on the earnings of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) beneficiaries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1996. "The Impact of State Abortion Restrictions on Minors' Demand for Abortions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 140-158.
- Levine, Phillip B., 2003. "Parental involvement laws and fertility behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 861-878, September.
- Joyce, Theodore & Kaestner, Robert, 1996.
"State reproductive policies and adolescent pregnancy resolution: The case of parental involvement laws,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 579-607, October.
- Theodore Joyce & Robert Kaestner, 1995. "State Reproductive Policies and Adolescent Pregnancy Resolution: The Case of Parental Involvement Laws," NBER Working Papers 5354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1995. "Natural and Quasi-experiments in Economics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 151-161, April.
- Cook, Philip J. & Parnell, Allan M. & Moore, Michael J. & Pagnini, Deanna, 1999.
"The effects of short-term variation in abortion funding on pregnancy outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-257, April.
- Philip J. Cook & Allan M. Parnell & Michael J. Moore & Deanna Pagnini, 1996. "The Effects of Short-Term Variation in Abortion Funding on Pregnancy Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bitler, Marianne & Zavodny, Madeline, 2001. "The effect of abortion restrictions on the timing of abortions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1011-1032, November.
- Stephan F. Gohmann & Robert L. Ohsfeldt, 1993. "Effects Of Price And Availability On Abortion Demand," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(4), pages 42-55, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy J. Moore & Alexander Strand, 2017.
"The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries' Earnings,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 229-261, August.
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy Moore & Alexander Strand, 2016. "The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries’ Earnings," NBER Working Papers 21851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denise Hoffman & Sarah Croake & David R. Mann & David Stapleton & Priyanka Anand & Chris Jones & Judy Geyer & Daniel Gubits & Stephen Bell & Andrew McGuirk & David Wittenburg & Debra Wrght & Amang Suk, "undated". "BOND Implementation and Evaluation: 2016 Stage 1 Interim Process, Participation, and Impact Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0429e47d268d44f287aee8577, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:202-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2017.
"Making disability work? The effects of financial incentives on partially disabled workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 202-215.
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effects of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Koning & Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effect of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-001/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Monika Bütler & Eva Deuchert & Michael Lechner & Stefan Staubli & Petra Thiemann, 2015.
"Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: lessons from a randomised field experiment,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Buetler, Monika & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra & Deuchert, Eva & Staubli, Stefan, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial Work Incentives for Disability Benefit Recipients: Lessons from a Randomised Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100480, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michelle Stegman Baily & Robert R. Weathers II, 2014. "The Accelerated Benefits Demonstration: Impacts on the Employment of Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 336-341, May.
- Daniel Gubits & Judy Geyer & Denise Hoffman & Sarah Croake & Utsav Kattel & David Judkins & Stephen Bell & David Stapleton, "undated". "BOND Implementation and Evaluation: 2015 Stage 2 Interim Process, Participation, and Impact Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 933095e3c2b74e388a05cd030, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:4:p:708-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .