The impact of changing financial work incentives on the earnings of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) beneficiaries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denise Hoffman & Sarah Croake & David R. Mann & David Stapleton & Priyanka Anand & Chris Jones & Judy Geyer & Daniel Gubits & Stephen Bell & Andrew McGuirk & David Wittenburg & Debra Wrght & Amang Suk, "undated". "BOND Implementation and Evaluation: 2016 Stage 1 Interim Process, Participation, and Impact Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0429e47d268d44f287aee8577, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Daniel Gubits & Judy Geyer & Denise Hoffman & Sarah Croake & Utsav Kattel & David Judkins & Stephen Bell & David Stapleton, "undated". "BOND Implementation and Evaluation: 2015 Stage 2 Interim Process, Participation, and Impact Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 933095e3c2b74e388a05cd030, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2017.
"Making disability work? The effects of financial incentives on partially disabled workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 202-215.
- Pierre Koning & Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effect of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-001/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effects of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monika Bütler & Eva Deuchert & Michael Lechner & Stefan Staubli & Petra Thiemann, 2015.
"Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: lessons from a randomised field experiment,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Buetler, Monika & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra & Deuchert, Eva & Staubli, Stefan, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100480, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial Work Incentives for Disability Benefit Recipients: Lessons from a Randomised Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy J. Moore & Alexander Strand, 2017.
"The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries' Earnings,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 229-261, August.
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy Moore & Alexander Strand, 2016. "The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries’ Earnings," NBER Working Papers 21851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Stegman Baily & Robert R. Weathers II, 2014. "The Accelerated Benefits Demonstration: Impacts on the Employment of Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 336-341, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:4:p:708-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.