The impact of changing financial work incentives on the earnings of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) beneficiaries
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (09)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home|
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy J. Moore & Alexander Strand, 2017.
"The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries' Earnings,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 229-261, August.
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy Moore & Alexander Strand, 2016. "The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries’ Earnings," NBER Working Papers 21851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Koning & Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effect of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-001/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effects of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monika Bütler & Eva Deuchert & Michael Lechner & Stefan Staubli & Petra Thiemann, 2015. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: lessons from a randomised field experiment," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Buetler, Monika & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra & Deuchert, Eva & Staubli, Stefan, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial Work Incentives for Disability Benefit Recipients: Lessons from a Randomised Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100480, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michelle Stegman Baily & Robert R. Weathers II, 2014. "The Accelerated Benefits Demonstration: Impacts on the Employment of Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 336-341, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:4:p:708-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed