Comparison Of Model Averaging Techniques: Assessing Growth Determinants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:142-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2016.
"Growth econometrics for agnostics and true believers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 86-102.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Rockey & Jonathan Temple, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/656, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Leroi RAPUTSOANE, 2015.
"Alternative Measures of Credit Extension for Countercyclical Buffer Decisions in South Africa,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 210-221, December.
- Raputsoane, Leroi, 2015. "Alternative measures of credit extension for countercyclical buffer decisions in South Africa," MPRA Paper 67453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:aen:journl:ej39-2-irsova is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:inteco:v:152:y:2017:i:c:p:26-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andros Kourtellos & Ioanna Stylianou & Chih Tan, 2015. "Robust multiple regimes in growth volatility," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 461-491, February.
- Wagner Martin & Hlouskova Jaroslava, 2015. "Growth Regressions, Principal Components Augmented Regressions and Frequentist Model Averaging," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(6), pages 642-662, December.
- Havranek, Tomas & Rusnak, Marek & Sokolova, Anna, 2017.
"Habit formation in consumption: A meta-analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 142-167.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak & Anna Sokolova, 2015. "Habit Formation in Consumption: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2015/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak & Anna Sokolova, 2015. "Habit Formation in Consumption: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2015/03, Czech National Bank.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2013.
"Who benefits from financial development? New methods, new evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 47-67.
- : Daniel J. Henderson & Chris Papageorgiou & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "Who Benefits from Financial Development? New Methods, New Evidence," Working Papers 2013-07, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Zeynalova, Olesia, 2017. "Tuition Reduces Enrollment Less Than Commonly Thought," MPRA Paper 78813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Wenhao Wang, 2019. "A Jackknife Model Averaging Analysis of RMB Misalignment Estimates," Working Papers 116, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Bajzik, Jozef & Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Schwarz, Jiri, 2019. "Estimating the Armington Elasticity: The Importance of Data Choice and Publication Bias," MPRA Paper 95031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Comparison Of Model Averaging Techniques: Assessing Growth Determinants (JAE 2012) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:27:y:2012:i:5:p:870-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.