Assessing the temporal variation of macroeconomic forecasts by a panel of changing composition
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jcatalog/subscribe.jsp?issn=0883-7252 Email: |
- Oinonen, Sami & Paloviita, Maritta, 2014. "Analysis of aggregated inflation expectations based on the ECB SPF survey," Research Discussion Papers 29/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Giannone, Domenico, 2014.
"The Effectiveness of Non-Standard Monetary Policy Measures: Evidence from Survey Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Giannone, Domenico, 2016. "The effectiveness of non-standard monetary policy measures: evidence from survey data," Working Paper Series 1951, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone, 2014. "The effectiveness of non-standard monetary policy measures: evidence from survey data," Working Papers CASMEF 1406, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Giannone, Domenico, 2015. "The effectiveness of nonstandard monetary policy measures: evidence from survey data," Staff Reports 752, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Non-Standard Monetary Policy Measures: Evidence from Survey Data," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-30, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Charles F. Manski, 2017. "Survey Measurement of Probabilistic Macroeconomic Expectations: Progress and Promise," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2017, volume 32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Manski, 2017. "Survey Measurement of Probabilistic Macroeconomic Expectations: Progress and Promise," NBER Working Papers 23418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- López Pérez, Víctor, 2015. "Does uncertainty affect participation in the European Central Bank's Survey of Professional Forecasters?," Working Paper Series 1807, European Central Bank.
- Kajal Lahiri & Huaming Peng & Xuguang Sheng, 2015. "Measuring Uncertainty of a Combined Forecast and Some Tests for Forecaster Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5468, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesca Pancotto & Giuseppe Pignataro & Davide Raggi, 2015. "Social Learning and Higher Order Beliefs: A Structural Model of Exchange Rates Dynamics," LEM Papers Series 2015/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Monica Jain, 2013. "Perceived Inflation Persistence," Staff Working Papers 13-43, Bank of Canada.
- Ueno, Yuko, 2014. "Updating Behavior of Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," CIS Discussion paper series 617, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Yang, Liu, 2013. "Forecasting Binary Outcomes," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Kajal Lahiri & Liu Yang, 2012. "Forecasting Binary Outcomes," Discussion Papers 12-09, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2013. "Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero," CAMA Working Papers 2013-53, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero," Discussion Paper Series 1502, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Krüger, Fabian & Nolte, Ingmar, 2016. "Disagreement versus uncertainty: Evidence from distribution forecasts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 172-186.
- Joshua Abel & Robert Rich & Joseph Song & Joseph Tracy, 2016. "The Measurement and Behavior of Uncertainty: Evidence from the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 533-550, 04.
- Robert W. Rich & Joseph Song & Joseph Tracy, 2012. "The measurement and behavior of uncertainty: evidence from the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters," Staff Reports 588, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Victor Lopez-Perez, 2016. "Macroeconomic Forecast Uncertainty In The Euro Area," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Oinonen, Sami & Paloviita, Maritta, 2016. "How informative are aggregated inflation expectations? Evidence from the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters," Research Discussion Papers 15/2016, Bank of Finland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:26:y:2011:i:7:p:1059-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed