Convergence in Corporate Statutory Tax Rates in the Asian and Pacific Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1985. "On the Geometric Mean Index: A Note," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 119-122, March.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009.
"Simulation of Diversified Portfolios in a Continuous Financial Market,"
Research Paper Series
264, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2010. "Simulation of Diversified Portfolios in a Continuous Financial Market," Research Paper Series 282, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1974. "On the Optimality of Some Multiperiod Portfolio Selection Criteria," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 231-243, April.
- John M. Mulvey & Cenk Ural & Zhuojuan Zhang, 2007. "Improving performance for long-term investors: wide diversification, leverage, and overlay strategies," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 175-187.
- Michael A. H. Dempster & Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus R. Schenk-hoppe, 2007. "Volatility-induced financial growth," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 151-160.
- Gary Gorton & K. Rouwenhorst, 2005. "A Note on Erb and Harvey (2005)," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2595, Yale School of Management, revised 01 May 2006.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh, 2002. "Cross-Sectional and Time-Series Determinants of Momentum Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 143-157, March.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan, 1990. " Evidence of Predictable Behavior of Security Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 881-898, July.
- Luenberger, David G., 1997. "Investment Science," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195108095.
- Cheng, Pao L & Deets, M King, 1971. "Portfolio Returns and the Random Walk Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 11-30, March.
- Fernholz, Robert & Shay, Brian, 1982. " Stochastic Portfolio Theory and Stock Market Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 615-624, May.
- Scott Willenbrock, 2011. "Diversification Return, Portfolio Rebalancing, and the Commodity Return Puzzle," Papers 1109.1256, arXiv.org.
- Thomas M. Cover, 1991. "Universal Portfolios," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:ijfiec:v:21:y:2016:i:3:p:266-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.