Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmit, Todd M. & Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M., 2006.
"The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk?,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2).
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2004. "The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20317, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Desmet & Valérie Renaudin, 1998. "Estimation of Product Category Sales Responsiveness to Allocated Shelf Space," Post-Print halshs-00143451, HAL.
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-829, December.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Chung, Chanjin, 2004. "The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk? A Case Study of the Northwestern Hudson Valley Market," Research Bulletins 122093, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- H. Tien, 1974. "Reply," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 11(4), pages 708-714, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:23:y:2007:i:4:p:599-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .