Pronounced Cyclical Downturn, Recovery not Before Mid-2002. Economic Outlook for 2002 and 2003
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Marterbauer, 2002. "Pronounced Cyclical Downturn, Recovery not Before Mid-2002. Economic Outlook for 2002 and 2003," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 75(1), pages 15-17, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Mello, Luiz R, Jr, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 133-151, January.
- L.R. de Mello Jr., 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data," Studies in Economics 9615, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Flam, Harry, 1995. "From EEA to EU: Economic consequences for the EFTA countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 457-466, April.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1992. "On the Growth Effects of Import Competition," NBER Working Papers 4045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritz Breuss & Kurt Kratena & Fritz Schebeck, 1994. "Effekte eines EU-Beitritts für die Gesamtwirtschaft und für die einzelnen Sektoren," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 67(5), pages 18-33, May.
- Chris Allen & Michael Gasiorek & Alasdair Smith, 1998. "The competition effects of the Single Market in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 439-486, October.
More about this item
KeywordsShort-term Forecast; Austria; Pronounced Cyclical Downturn; Recovery not Before Mid-2002. Economic Outlook for 2002 and 2003;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2002:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .