Private Consumption Continuous as Mainstay of Economic Activity in Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 115-135.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinz Handler & Helmut Kramer & Jan Stankovsky, 1992. "Aus WIFO-Studien: Debt, Capital Requirement and Financing of the Eastern Countries," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 65(4), pages 218-220, April.
- J.H. Dunning, 1995. "The role of foreign direct investment in a globalising economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(193), pages 125-144.
- Gabor Hunya, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central and East European Countries and the Former Soviet Union - with Special Attention to Austrian FDI Activities," wiiw FDI Reports 2002-07, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- J.H. Dunning, 1995. "The role of foreign direct investment in a globalising economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(193), pages 125-144.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Consumption Continuous as Mainstay of Economic Activity in Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:1999:i:3:p:157-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.