Rising Unemployment despite Vigorous Employment Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Egon Smeral, 1997. "Sinkender Reiseverkehrsüberschuß," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(11), pages 649-652, November.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Grozea-Helmenstein, Daniela & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade Dynamics in the East-West Relations," East European Series 52, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jan Stankovsky, 1997. "Senkung des Handelsbilanzdefizits erforderlich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(11), pages 657-664, November.
- Josef Baumgartner, 1997. "Die Entwicklung der Dienstleistungs- und Transferbilanz in den neunziger Jahren," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(11), pages 665-670, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRising Unemployment despite Vigorous Employment Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:1998:i:3:p:139-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.