The Outlook for World Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek M. Harchaoui, 2006.
"The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead,"
NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 439-470
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek Harchaoui, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," NBER Working Papers 11107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, John R. & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts Within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," Economic Analysis Methodology Paper Series: National Accounts 2005004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Jones, Siôn & Jones, Pau, 2006. "e-Communications: Investment and the Regulatory Framework," MPRA Paper 3568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Guerrieri & Dale W. Henderson & Jinill Kim, 2005.
"Investment-specific and multifactor productivity in multi-sector open economies: data and analysis,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
828, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luca Guerrieri & Dale Henderson, 2005. "Investment-Specific and Multifactor Productivity in Multi-Sector Open Economies:Data and Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 143, Society for Computational Economics.
- Selo Imrohoroglu & Kaiji Chen & Ayse Imrohoroglu, 2005. "Japanese Saving Rate," 2005 Meeting Papers 747, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Lera & Margarita BillÃ³n, 2004. "The North-South Digital Divide in Information and Communication Technologies Development: the Case for Spanish Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p307, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcello M. Estevão, 2004. "Why is Productivity Growth in the Euro Area so Sluggish?," IMF Working Papers 04/200, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .