Ready to Join the EU?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Ahlborn & Joachim Ahrens & Rainer Schweickert, 2016.
"Large-Scale Transition of Economic Systems – Do CEECs Converge Toward Western Prototypes?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(3), pages 430-454, September.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2014. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards Western prototypes?," Kiel Working Papers 1976, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2016. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards western prototypes?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 280, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2014. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards western prototypes?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2014/05, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio & Schweickert, Rainer & Movchan, Veronika & Bilan, Olena & Burakovsky, Igor, 2005. "Now so near, and yet still so far: economic relations between Ukraine and the European Union," Kiel Discussion Papers 419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Foders, Federico, 2003. "Long-run determinants of immigration to Germany 1974 - 1999: A Ricardian framework," Kiel Working Papers 1187, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hammermann, Felix & Schweickert, Rainer, 2005. "EU enlargement and institutional development: How far away are the EU's Balkan and Black Sea neighbors?," Kiel Working Papers 1261, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Dimitris Kallioras & Christos Kollias, 2016. "Governance Convergence Among the EU28?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 133-146, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.