An Appraisal of The Import Substitution Strategy from A Structural Economic Dynamic Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2010. "An Appraisal of the Import Substitution Strategy from a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 331, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2009. "Knowledge flows across European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 669-690, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Yannick Lung & Bruno Amable, 2008.
"The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusion,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusions," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Hugo Pinto & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Regions: The Impact of Regional Strategies and Regionalization on Innovation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1731-1748, October.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Economic Dynamics; Uneven Development; Import Substitution Strategy; Technical Progress; Engel’s Law;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wei:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:109-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .