Military Expenditures and Shadow Economy in the Central and Eastern Europe: is There a Link?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Bauer & Igor Fedotenkov & Aurelien Genty & Issam Hallak & Peter Harasztosi & David Martinez Turegano & David Nguyen & Nadir Preziosi & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Miguel Sanchez Martinez, 2020. "Productivity in Europe: Trends and drivers in a service-based economy," JRC Research Reports JRC119785, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Benxi Lin & Yu Yvette Zhang, 2019. "The Impact of Fiscal Subsidies on the Sustainability of China’s Rural Pension Program," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Igor Fedotenkov & Rangan Gupta, 2021.
"The effects of public expenditures on labour productivity in Europe,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 48(4), pages 845-874, November.
- Igor Fedotenkov & Rangan Gupta, 2020. "The Effects of Public Expenditures on Labour Productivity in Europe," Working Papers 202038, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Folorunsho M. Ajide, 2021. "Shadow economy in Africa: how relevant is financial inclusion?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 29(3), pages 297-316, April.
More about this item
KeywordsShadow economy; military expenditures; Eastern Europe;
All these keywords.
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy; Modern Monetary Theory
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:ceuecj:v:5:y:2018:i:52:p:142-153:n:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.