Sovereign Investment Funds, Opportunity Within The Context Of The Global Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordsemergent countries; financial markets; economic crisis; sovereign funds; world economy;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:17:y:2013:i:2:p:53-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .