Standardization Versus Innovation In Management Consultancy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Alan Ahearne & Marek Belka & Lars Heikensten & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Jürgen von Hagen, . "Coming of age: report on the euro area," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 11, November.
- Alan Ahearne & Brigit Schmitz & Jürgen von Hagen, 2007. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area (draft version)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0345, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sven Langedijk & Werner Roeger, 2007. "Adjustment in EMU: A model-based analysis of country experiences," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 274, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2010.
"The global financial crisis: Lessons for European integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 38-54, March.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis: Lessons for European Integration," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0384, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tudor Ciumara & Iulia Lupu, 2016. "Features and Regional Disparities of Consultancy Services in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-25, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement consultancy; innovation; standardization;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:145-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.