The Economics of Takings and Compensation When Land and Its Public Use Value Are in Private Hands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lueck, Dean & Miceli, Thomas J., 2007. "Property Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Langpap, Christian, 2002. "Voluntary Conservation Of Endangered Species: When Does "No Surprises" Mean No Conservation," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19747, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank & Johst, Karin & Shogren, Jason F., 2010.
"An agglomeration payment for cost-effective biodiversity conservation in spatially structured landscapes,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, April.
- Drechsler, Martin & Johst, Karin & Wätzold, Frank & Shogren, Jason F., 2007. "An agglomeration payment for cost-effective biodiversity conservation in spatially structured landscapes," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2007, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:69-91. is not listed on IDEAS
- Langpap, Christian & Kerkvliet, Joe, 2012. "Endangered species conservation on private land: Assessing the effectiveness of habitat conservation plans," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-15.
- Langpap, Christian & Kerkvliet, Joe, 2002. "Success Or Failure? Ordered Probit Approaches To Measuring The Effectiveness Of The Endangered Species Act," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19713, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jlands:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:66-:d:147842 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wätzold, Frank & Drechsler, Martin, 2014. "Agglomeration payment, agglomeration bonus or homogeneous payment?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 85-101.
- Ohl, C. & Drechsler, M. & Johst, K. & Wätzold, F., 2008. "Compensation payments for habitat heterogeneity: Existence, efficiency, and fairness considerations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 162-174, September.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Regulatory Takings," Working papers 2011-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Niemann, Paul & Shapiro, Perry, 2008. "Efficiency and fairness: Compensation for takings," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-165, September.
- Langpap, Christian, 2003. "Conservation Of Endangered Species: Can Incentives Work For Private Landowners?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21972, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Osgood, Daniel E. & List, John A. & Margolis, Michael, 2002. "Closing The Barn Door: Construction And Endangered Species Restrictions," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36598, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2004. "Voluntary conservation of endangered species: when does no regulatory assurance mean no conservation?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 435-457, May.
- Hans-Bernd Schäfer & Ram Singh, 2017. "Takings of Land by Self-interested Governments Economic Analysis of Eminent Domain," Working papers 281, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Smith, Rodney B. W. & Shogren, Jason F., 2002. "Voluntary Incentive Design for Endangered Species Protection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 169-187, March.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "Transition Policy: A Conceptual Framework," NBER Working Papers 9596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langpap, Christian, 2006. "Conservation of endangered species: Can incentives work for private landowners?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 558-572, June.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2015. "In-Kind Taxes, Behavior, and Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 21586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:76:y:2000:i:2:p:195-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.