Social Capital and Natural Capital: A Comparative Analysis of Land Tenure and Natural Resource Management in Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludger J. Loening & Michael Markussen, 2003. "Pobreza, Deforestación y Pérdida de la Biodiversidad en," Development and Comp Systems 0301002, EconWPA.
- Bandeira, Pablo & Sumpsi, Jose María & Falconi, Cesar, 2008. "Evaluating land administration systems: a comparative method with an application to Peru and Honduras," MPRA Paper 13370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foa, Roberto, 2009. "Social and governance dimensions of climate change : implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4939, The World Bank.
- Ishihara, Hiroe & Pascual, Unai, 2009. "Social capital in community level environmental governance: A critique," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1549-1562, March.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:4:y:2016:i:c:p:24-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nøstbakken, Linda, 2013. "Formal and informal quota enforcement," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 191-215.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:64-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benno Torgler & María A. García Valiñas & Alison Macintyre, 2008.
"Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation,"
2008.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torgler, Benno & GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as, MarÃa A. & Macintyre, Alison, 2009. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt5hx0f0c2, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-Valinas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 238, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & MarÃa A.GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), revised Jan 2009.
- Ludger J. Loening & Michael Markussen, 2003. "Pobreza, Deforestación y Pérdida de la Biodiversidad en Guatemala," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 091, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Bandeira, P., & Sumpsi, J.M & Falcón, C., 2009. "Los efectos de la formalización de la propiedad de la tierra sobre la reducción de la pobreza rural: evidencia de Perú y Honduras," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- World Bank, 2004. "Drivers of Sustainable Rural Growth and Poverty Reduction in Central America : Guatemala Case Study, Volume 1. Executive Summary and Main Text," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14560, The World Bank.
- Kramer, Daniel Boyd & Urquhart, Gerald & Schmitt, Kristen, 2009. "Globalization and the connection of remote communities: A review of household effects and their biodiversity implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2897-2909, October.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio, 2006. "Civic cooperation, pro-environment attitudes, and behavioral intentions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 814-829, July.
- Macours, Karen, 2002.
"Insecurity of Property Rights and Matching in the Tenancy Market,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24931, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Macours, Karen & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2004. "Insecurity of Property Rights and Matching in the Tenancy Market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8r7938m3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Macours, Karen, 2002. "Insecurity Of Property Rights And Matching In The Tenancy Market," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:39:y:2017:i:3:p:499-515. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludger J. Loening & Michael Markussen, 2003. "Pobreza, Deforestación y Pérdida de la Biodiversidad en," Development and Comp Systems 0301001, EconWPA.
- de Ros, Giorgio & Fleury, Philippe & Magnani, Natalia & Roque, Olivier, 2005. "Landscape Maintenance and Farming in the Alps: From Family Firms Up-Keeping to Inter-Institutional Arrangements," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24439, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:356:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludger J. Loening & Michael Markussen, 2003. "Pobreza, Deforestación y Pérdida de la Biodiversidad en Guatemala," Development and Comp Systems 0301003, EconWPA, revised 14 Jan 2003.
- Rodriguez, Luis Carlos & Pascual, Unai, 2004. "Land clearance and social capital in mountain agro-ecosystems: the case of Opuntia scrubland in Ayacucho, Peru," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 243-252, June.
- Cochrane, Phoebe, 2006. "Exploring cultural capital and its importance in sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 318-330, May.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:17:y:2016:i:c:p:185-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:76:y:2000:i:1:p:114-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.