On-Farm Adoption of Conservation Practices: The Role of Farm and Farmer Characteristics, Perceptions, and Health Hazards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Nolan, James F., 2016. "Examining the effects of absorptive capacity and social capital on the adoption of agricultural innovations: A Canadian Prairie case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 127-138.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:244-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hand, Michael S. & Nickerson, Cynthia J., 2009. "The Role of Cost-Share Rates and Prices on the Size of Conservation Investments in EQIP," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49257, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marita Laukkanen & NAUGES CÃ©line, 2009.
"Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: estimates from observed behavior,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.28.304, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine, 2010. "Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: Estimates from observed behaviour," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61077, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2009. "Environmental and Production Cost Impact of No-Till: Estimates from Observed Behavior," TSE Working Papers 09-125, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2002. "Adoption of herbicide resistance management practices by Australian grain growers," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 179527, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Liu, Hongmei & Huang, Qiuqiong, 2013.
"Adoption and continued use of contour cultivation in the highlands of southwest China,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 28-37.
- Liu, Hongmei & Huang, Qiuqiong, 2012. "Adoption and Continued Use of Contour Cultivation in the Highlands of Southwest China," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123952, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ondersteijn, C.J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2006. "Perceived environmental uncertainty in Dutch dairy farming: The effect of external farm context on strategic choice," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 205-226, June.
- Kpadonou, Rivaldo & Barbier, Bruno & Denton, Fatima & Owiyo, Tom, 2015. "Linkage between and determinants of organic fertilizer and modern varieties adoption in the Sahel," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212016, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Claassen, Roger & Duquette, Eric & Horowitz, John & Kohei, Ueda, 2014. "Additionality in U.S. Agricultural Conservation and Regulatory Offset Programs," Economic Research Report 180414, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M. & Shannon, Dennis A., 2006. "The Adoption and Management of Soil Conservation Practices in Haiti: The Case of Rock Walls," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(2), August.
- Giovanopoulou, Eirini & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evagelos, 2011. "Modeling farmer participation in agri-environmental nitrate pollution reducing schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2175-2180, September.
- Johnson, Rachel J. & Doye, Damona G. & Lalman, David L. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 2008. "Adoption Of Best Management Practices In Stocker Cattle Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6827, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joanna Noelia Kamiche, 2005. "Los Pobres Y El Medio Ambiente: Análisis De La Condición De Pobreza Y Decisión De Uso De Fertilizantes En Los Hogares De Nicaragua," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003177, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jordan F. Suter & Gregory L. Poe & Nelson L. Bills, 2008. "Do Landowners Respond to Land Retirement Incentives? Evidence from the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 17-30.
- Adam Reimer & Aaron Thompson & Linda Prokopy, 2012. "The multi-dimensional nature of environmental attitudes among farmers in Indiana: implications for conservation adoption," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(1), pages 29-40, March.
- Upadhyay, Bharat Mani & Young, Douglas L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2002. "How Do Farmers Who Adopt Multiple Conservation Practices Differ From Their Neighbors?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36658, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Knowler, Duncan & Bradshaw, Ben, 2007. "Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-48, February.
- Ondersteijn, C. J. M. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2003. "Identification of farmer characteristics and farm strategies explaining changes in environmental management and environmental and economic performance of dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 31-55, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:807-:d:136235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claassen, Roger & Duquette, Eric, 2012. "Additionality in U.S. Agricultural Conservation Programs A Preliminary Analysis of New Data," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124721, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis, 2007. "Environmental behavior structure and socio-economic conditions of hillside farmers: A multiple-group structural equation modeling approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 433-440, May.
More about this item
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:74:y:1998:i:1:p:114-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.