The Effect of a Differential Add-On Grant: Title I and Local Education Spending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Nora, 2004. "Do federal grants boost school spending? Evidence from Title I," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1771-1792, August.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Sutherland, Sarah, 2013.
"Precarious slopes? The Great Recession, federal stimulus, and New Jersey schools,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 41-65.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Sutherland, Sarah, 2012. "Precarious slopes? The Great Recession, federal stimulus, and New Jersey schools," Staff Reports 538, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Sep 2012.
- Rhee, Se-Koo, 1996. "The impact of intergovernmental grants-in-aid on public school expenditure under the segregated school system," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012396, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baicker, Katherine & Clemens, Jeffrey & Singhal, Monica, 2012.
"The rise of the states: U.S. fiscal decentralization in the postwar period,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1079-1091.
- Katherine Baicker & Jeffrey Clemens & Monica Singhal, 2010. "The Rise of the States: U.S. Fiscal Decentralization in the Postwar Period," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism, pages 1079-1091 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca J. Acosta, 2001. "How Do Colleges Respond to Changes in Federal Student Aid?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 808, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:13:y:1978:i:4:p:443-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .