Integration of Asean-5 Stock Markets: A Revisit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabri Boubaker & Hind Sami, 2011.
"Multiple large shareholders and earnings informativeness,"
Review of Accounting and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 246-266, August.
- Sabri Boubaker & Hind Sami, 2011. "Multiple Large Shareholders and Earnings Informativeness," Post-Print halshs-00623867, HAL.
- Sabri Boubaker & Hind Sami, 2011. "Multiple Large Shareholders and Earnings Informativeness," Post-Print hal-01155623, HAL.
- Vafeas, Nikos, 2000. "Board structure and the informativeness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 139-160, June.
- Velury, Uma & Jenkins, David S., 2006. "Institutional ownership and the quality of earnings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 1043-1051, September.
- Adriana Korczak & Piotr Korczak, 2009. "Corporate ownership and the information content of earnings in Poland," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 703-717.
- Ferdinand T. Siagian & Elok Tresnaningsih, 2011. "The impact of independent directors and independent audit committees on earnings quality reported by Indonesian firms," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 192-207, September.
- Effiezal Aswadi Abdul Wahab & email@example.com & Janice How, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Institutional Investors: Evidence from Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 4(2), pages 67-90.
- Ellen Engel, 2005. "Discussion of Does the Market Value Financial Expertise on Audit Committees of Boards of Directors?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 195-204, May.
- Khaled Hussainey, 2009. "The impact of audit quality on earnings predictability," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 340-351, April.
- Jung, Kooyul & Kwon, Soo Young, 2002. "Ownership structure and earnings informativeness: Evidence from Korea," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 301-325.
- Norman Mohd Saleh & Mara Ridhuan Che Abdul Rahman & Mohamat Sabri Hassan, 2009. "Ownership Structure and Intellectual Capital Performance in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 5(1), pages 1-29.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Steven Petra, 2007. "The Effects of Corporate Governance on the Informativeness of Earnings," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 129-152, February.
- Jui-Chin Chang & Huey-Lian Sun, 2010. "Does the disclosure of corporate governance structures affect firms' earnings quality?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 212-243, August.
- Park, Yun W. & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2004. "Board composition and earnings management in Canada," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 431-457, June.
- Aloke Ghosh & Doocheol Moon, 2010. "The effect of CEO ownership on the information content of reported earnings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 393-410, November.
- Kevin Hendry & Geoffrey C. Kiel, 2004. "The Role of the Board in Firm Strategy: integrating agency and organisational control perspectives," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 500-520, October.
- Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis E. & Asteriou, Dimitrios, 2010. "The effect of board composition on the informativeness and quality of annual earnings: Empirical evidence from Greece," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 190-205, June.
- Flora F. Niu, 2006. "Corporate governance and the quality of accounting earnings: a Canadian perspective," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 302-327, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahim, Adam Mohamed & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Portfolio Diversification Benefits of Islamic Stocks and Malaysia’s Major Trading Partners:MGARCH-DCC and Wavelet Correlation Approaches," MPRA Paper 58903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice Ozer & Luu, Mong Ngoc, 2014. "Diversification across ASEAN-wide sectoral and national equity returns," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 398-407.
- Rahim, Adam Mohamed & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Portfolio diversification benefits of Islamic investors with their major trading partners: Evidence from Malaysia based on MGARCH-DCC and wavelet approaches," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 425-438.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; ASEAN-5; ARDL; diversification benefit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00802_21-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.