Financial Market Simulation Based On Intelligent Agents Â€“ Case Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Å PERKA, 2012. "Agent-Based Design Of Business Intelligence System Architecture," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(3(21)/ Fa), pages 326-333.
- K. Senthil KUMAR & C. VIJAYABANU & R. AMUDHA, 2012. "A Case Study On Investorsâ€™ Financial Literacy In Indian Scenario," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(3(21)/ Fa), pages 262-269.
- Roman Šperka & Michal Halaška, 2017. "MAREA Trading Simulations Experiments with the Focus on Marketing Campaign," Working Papers 0036, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsagent-based; financial market; netLogo; direct interactions; technical and fundamental analysis; simulation;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:6:y:2011:i:3(17)_fall:p:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .