Transparency in Risk Management Does Mitigation and Decision-Making Process of Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary K Meek & Clare B Roberts & Sidney J Gray, 1995. "Factors Influencing Voluntary Annual Report Disclosures By U.S., U.K. and Continental European Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 555-572, September.
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 181-218.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Linghui Fu & Huiwen Wang, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Working Papers hal-00587233, HAL.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & L. Fu & Hervé Stolowy & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print hal-00200812, HAL.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 798, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & Marie Chavent & L. Fu & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print halshs-00119585, HAL.
- Adams, Mike & Hossain, Mahmud, 1998. "Managerial discretion and voluntary disclosure: Empirical evidence from the New Zealand life insurance industry," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 245-281.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
More about this item
Keywords: management; risk; process; identification; analysis; planning; control;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:xvi:p:203-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gilbert-Rainer Gillich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.