Relative Price Variability and Nonuniform Inflationary Expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1992.
"Search Technology, Staggered Price-Setting, and Price Dispersion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 287-298, March.
- Fishman, A., 1988. "Search Technology, Staggered Price Setting And Price Dispersion," Papers 28-88, Tel Aviv.
- Andrade, Isabel, 1992. "The relationship between inflation and relative price variability: A multivariate approach," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9203, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hercowitz, Zvi, 1982. "Money and price dispersion in the united states," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Zvi Hercowitz, 1980. "Money and Price Dispersion in the United States," NBER Working Papers 0433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "Estimation of Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability: Granger Causality and ARDL Modelling Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 249-249, February.
- Christian Grimme & Steffen Henzel & Elisabeth Wieland, 2014. "Inflation uncertainty revisited: a proposal for robust measurement," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1497-1523, December.
- Christian Grimme & Steffen Henzel & Elisabeth Wieland, 2011. "Inflation uncertainty revisited: A proposal for robust measurement," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 111, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1986. "Inflation and Labour Market Adjustment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(29), pages 63-73, February.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1983. "Inflation and Labor-Market Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 1153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Liu, Fushang, 2005. "ARCH models for multi-period forecast uncertainty-a reality check using a panel of density forecasts," MPRA Paper 21693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rich, R W & Raymond, J E & Butler, J S, 1992. "The Relationship between Forecast Dispersion and Forecast Uncertainty: Evidence from a Survey Data-ARCH Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 131-148, April-Jun.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:605-617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allan Drazen & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1986. "Inflation and Wage Dispersion," NBER Working Papers 1811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Makin & Vito Tanzi, 1983. "The Level and Volatility of Interest Rates in the United States: The Roles of Expected Inflation, Real Rates, and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 1167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ardeni, Pier-Giorgio & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990. "Alternative subsidy reduction paths: the role of fiscal and monetary policy linkages," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5074f3vq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- John H. Makin, 1984. "A Fiscal Framework for Analysis of Interest Rate Behavior in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 1355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:90:y:1982:i:1:p:146-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed