Distribution, the Aggregate Consumption Function, and the Level of Economic Development: Some Cross-Country Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Brandolini & Anthony B. Atkinson, 2001. "Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of "Secondary" Data-Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries As a Case Study," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 771-799, September.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Jozef Kubala & Kristina Petrikova, 2018. "Does income inequality affect aggregate consumption? Revisiting the evidence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 905-912, September.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Kubala, Jozef & Petrikova, Kristina, 2016.
"Does income inequality affect aggregate consumption? Revisiting the evidence,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
210, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Jozef Kubala & Kristina Petrikova, 2016. "Does income inequality affect aggregate consumption? Revisiting the evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp210, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Helena Ting & Martina Bozzola & Timothy Swanson, 2020. "Evaluating the propensity to save in South Africa using weather-income relationship," CIES Research Paper series 49-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Andrés Escobar Arango, 1997. "Determinantes del ahorro en Colombia: 1925 - 1994," Coyuntura Económica, Fedesarrollo, June.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis, 2000. "Does income inequality raise aggregate saving?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 417-446, April.
- Smith, Douglas, 2001. "International evidence on how income inequality and credit market imperfections affect private saving rates," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 103-127, February.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2004. "Savings and Income Distribution," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(2), pages 245-270, November.
- Lin Guo, 2017. "Income Inequality, Household Consumption And Co2 Emissions In China," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 531-553, June.
- Cardenas, Mauricio & Escobar, Andres, 1998. "Saving determinants in Colombia: 1925-1994," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 5-44, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:6:p:1325-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.