Some Theorems in the Theory of Efficient Transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levedahl, J. William, 1990. "The Effect Of Functional Form On The Estimated Marginal Propensities To Spend Out Of Food Stamps And Money Income And The Implications For A Cash-Only Food Stamp Program," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270908, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ernst Jonsson, 1984. "Recurrent cost and performance comparisons within public administration: A method of generating efficiency-promoting competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 185-192, January.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Levedahl, J. William, 1991. "The Role of Functional Form in Estimating the Effect of a Cash-Only Food Stamp Program," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-9.
- J. Fred Giertz & Dennis Sullivan, 1977. "Donor optimization and the food stamp program," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 19-35, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:1:p:166-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.